Finlandia’s Degree Programs
At Finlandia University, two- or four-year degree programs are offered by two schools and two colleges in the disciplines of liberal studies, health sciences, business, and fine arts.
Institutional learning outcomes
- Communication – Students will be able to communicate in both the spoken and written word, with clarity and originality while adapting to diverse situations.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking – Students will be able to gather relevant data and information, evaluate ideas, and draw relationships and conclusions across areas of study.
- Creative Insight – Students will be able to integrate knowledge, skills, diverse perspectives, and collaborative processes to produce an expansive holistic approach to problem solving.
- Personal Perspective – Students will be able to articulate and model a personal philosophy that expresses care for self, community, and lifelong learning.
- Global Perspective – Students will be able to exhibit an understanding of and appreciation for diverse cultures and the natural environment, and demonstrate a sense of belonging in an interdependent world.
Learn more and apply
If you’re looking to talk to someone, Finlandia University’s admissions staff is filled with people who have done it before, and are prepared to help you answer questions regarding applying, financial aid, our academic and athletic programs, and maybe even the best place to get a piece of pizza in Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula. Request to be contacted by someone from our admissions staff.
If you’re ready to take the next step, we are too. Applying for Finlandia is always free. Apply today!