Each Finlandia University student is assigned an academic advisor in his or her selected program of study.
The academic advisor is an integral part of your educational program, and it is important that you and your advisor establish a positive, on-going relationship. If a student changes his or her major, the University Registrar will assign a new advisor.
Academic Advising Forms
The following PDF forms can printed and completed by hand, or they can be completed online and then printed. The forms do require original signatures, however. If you have difficulty opening or viewing any of the forms below, under your browser’s File menu, select Save Page As and save to your desktop or other location on your computer.
- Academic Agreement Contract
- Graduation Application Form – 2015-16 progress sheets and prior
- Graduation Application Form – 2016-17 progress sheets and beyond
- Independent/Directed Study Form
- Institutional Challenge Exam Registration Form
- Institutional Challenge Exam Report Form
- Non-Residence Degree Completion Form
- Student Advisor Interaction Log
- Student Instructor Contract for Incomplete & Incomplete in Progress Coursework Form
- Student Notification Form
- Substitution for Graduation Form