New, incoming/transfer students
For questions regarding your scheduling process, please contact your enrollment officer in the Office of Admissions.
RETURNING STUDENTS – TO DO BEFORE REGISTERING:
- Clear any HOLDS you may have on your account. You can view HOLDS by logging in to Empower.
- Set up a meeting and/or communicate with your advisor regarding your degree path, Summer and/or Fall classes, and to obtain your PIN.
- Students will be issued a new PIN. Your previous PIN from the previous semester is no longer valid.
- Spring graduates need to have their applications submitted by December 1.
- Courses with HA as a section are historically hybrid.
- Courses with ZA as a section are historically online.
- ACKNOWLEDGE button is your friend! When registering for classes, if there is a course in PENDING with the ACKNOWLEDGE button, hit it to finish processing.
- If a course is full, you MUST add yourself to the WAIT LIST. If you do not click the WAIT LIST processing buttons, you will not be wait listed for the course. This may mean that other people get priority to enter the class over you.
- Master Schedule (web) Click on the corresponding term and hit Search
- Finlandia Core Courses Comprehensive List (For students under a progress sheet that is 2015-16 or prior)
- Writing Intensive (WI) Courses – Spring 2023 Semester
- Writing Intensive (WI) Courses- Summer 2022 Semester
- Writing-Intensive Courses (WI) Courses – Historical Listing by Semester
- Student Registration Instructions
- Summer 2022 Academic Calendar
- 2022 Summer Discounted Courses
- EMPOWER Access
Textbook Listings will be updated as new course information is received from Instructors.
Student Accounts are open for those who have funds available one week prior to classes beginning. Student ID must be present at time of purchase.
North Wind Books – (firstname.lastname@example.org / 906-487-7217)
North Wind Books will be Open:
- Monday-Friday 10-5:30 pm
- Saturday 10-4pm
If you have any questions on registration for the upcoming semester, please contact your advisor or the Registrar’s Office.