New, incoming/transfer students
For questions regarding your scheduling process, please contact your enrollment officer in the Office of Admissions.
Beginning on March 20, class registration through the Empower program will be taking place for the summer & fall 2019 semesters.
To do before registering
- Meet with your advisor in regards to planning out your schedule beginning on March 4. At this point, your advisor will give you a PIN that will allow you to sign up for classes when you are eligible.
- Verify that you do not have any holds on your account. If you have a hold from any department, including financial aid, student accounts, admissions or security, you will NOT be permitted to register for classes.
- You can log into the Empower program online and any holds from these departments will be listed on the Welcome screen. It is your responsibility to clear up the holds that have been placed on your account.
- December 2019 grads must have their graduation applications submitted by April 1.
Discounted Summer Courses
Enjoy 66% off the following 8 week long courses this summer only from May 20-July 12!
|* Discounted Course Only offered Online||# On campus classes offered at standard tuition price|
|CRJ 101||Intro to Criminal Justice*||3|
|ENG 103||College English I*||3|
|ENG 104||College English II*||3|
|FNS 221||History & Culture of Finland*||3|
|MAT 144||Quantitative Reasoning#||4|
|PHL 212||Ethics - Classical Theories and Contemporary Issues*||3|
|PSY 101||Introductory Psychology*||3|
Online Registration Schedule
- Fri 19March 22 8:00 am - April 26 11:00 pm EDT
- Master Schedule – Summer & Fall 2019 (web)
- EMPOWER Access
- Finlandia Core Course Offerings – Summer 2019 (For students under a progress sheet that is 2015-16 or prior)
- Finlandia Core Course Offerings – Fall 2019 (For students under a progress sheet that is 2015-16 or prior)
- Finlandia Core Courses Comprehensive List (For students under a progress sheet that is 2015-16 or prior)
- Writing Intensive Courses – Summer & Fall 2019 (For students under the 16-17 progress sheet or beyond)
- Writing Intensive Courses – Historical
- Student Registration Instructions
- The ACKNOWLEDGE button is your friend! If you have any PENDING classes that have an “Acknowledge” option, be sure to hit the button to complete the process.
- If a class is full to capacity and you want/need to be in the course, be sure to select the Wait List option on your pending courses.
- Courses with HA as a section are hybrid.
- Courses with ZA as a section are online.
If you have any questions on registration for the upcoming semester, please contact your advisor or someone in the registrar’s office.