New, incoming/transfer students
For questions regarding your scheduling process, please contact your enrollment officer in the Office of Admissions.
If you still need to register for fall classes (or update your schedule for fall), you will need to email your academic advisor or academic dean. They will be able to assist you with the process.
To do before registering
- Speak with your advisor in regard to your courses and working with them to sign you up for courses.
- Clear any holds you may have on your account. You can see if you have any holds on your account by logging in to your Empower account.
- December 2019 grads must have their graduation applications submitted by April 1.
Discounted Summer Courses
Enjoy 66% off the following 8 week long courses this summer only from May 20-July 12!
|* Online||# On campus|
|CRJ 101||Intro to Criminal Justice*||3|
|ENG 103||College English I*||3|
|ENG 104||College English II*||3|
|FNS 221||History & Culture of Finland*||3|
|MAT 144||Quantitative Reasoning#||4|
|PHL 212||Ethics - Classical Theories and Contemporary Issues*||3|
|PSY 101||Introductory Psychology*||3|
Online Registration Schedule
- Master Schedule – Summer & Fall 2019 (web)
- EMPOWER Access
- Finlandia Core Course Offerings – Summer 2019 (For students under a progress sheet that is 2015-16 or prior)
- Finlandia Core Course Offerings – Fall 2019 (For students under a progress sheet that is 2015-16 or prior)
- Finlandia Core Courses Comprehensive List (For students under a progress sheet that is 2015-16 or prior)
- Writing Intensive Courses – Summer & Fall 2019 (For students under the 16-17 progress sheet or beyond)
- Writing Intensive Courses – Historical
- Student Registration Instructions
- The ACKNOWLEDGE button is your friend! If you have any PENDING classes that have an “Acknowledge” option, be sure to hit the button to complete the process.
- If a class is full to capacity and you want/need to be in the course, be sure to select the Wait List option on your pending courses.
- Courses with HA as a section are hybrid.
- Courses with ZA as a section are online.
If you have any questions on registration for the upcoming semester, please contact your advisor or someone in the registrar’s office.