If you’re wondering what the Michigan Achievement Scholarship means for high school graduates looking to attend Finlandia University next fall, we’ve got you covered.
By the Numbers
- 80 percent of students who attend an independent college or university in Michigan qualify.
- Students can qualify for up to an additional $20,000 over the course of their college education at an independent college or university, such as Finlandia University.
- Add in the current tuition grant and students can receive up to $35,000 over the course of their education.
Eligibility & Application
- The Michigan Achievement Scholarship is available starting with the graduating high school class of 2023.
- File the FAFSA to find out if you’re eligible.
- Create a MiSSG Student Portal account three to five business days after filing your FAFSA.
Scholarships from Finlandia University, including add-ons, can all be combined with your Federal & State Aid. To calculate your base scholarship from Finlandia University, visit our Scholarship Calculator at finlandia.edu/scholarships.Tags: Admissions, affordability, Apply, FAFSA, Financial Aid, Finnish Strong Transfer Scholarship, Michigan Achievement Scholarship, need-based scholarships, Rise Together, Rise Together Scholarship, Scholarship Add-Ons, Scholarship Calculator, Scholarships, Student Financial Services, Student Scholarships, Transfer, Transfer Friendly