Finlandia employees can now access the Paavo Nurmi Weight RoomMarch 16, 2021
Updated March 17, 2021 to reflect new hours for employees.
Effective Tuesday, March 16th, Finlandia faculty and staff will be provided access to the weight room with the students during the following dates and times:
Monday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
These times have been established around team workouts. This is contingent on following the guidelines in place for the weight room, which follow:
- The weight room is limited to 30 participants at a time.
- Masking and social distancing is required at all times.
- Upon arrival, you must register at the desk for contact tracing purposes, show that you were cleared through the Finlandia Daily COVID-19 Symptom Tracker, and get a temperature check (any temperature over 100 degrees will not be allowed in).
- Equipment is to be wiped down before and after use.
- Locker rooms:
- Limited to 5 people at a time.
- Masks must be worn except when showering.
- Saunas are not available.