Leading the Pride continues in the month of October by talking with Liberal Arts alumna and Executive Director at Anthology Senior Living, Amanda Maleche (’12). Maleche, who transferred to FinnU after two years at the University of Michigan-Flint campus, originally started her college career in nursing before switching majors after doing the Service Learning Program and going to Tanzania. She has held a number of jobs in world of geriatrics including activities coordinator, business office director, and assisted living coordinator.
Amanda Maleche’s parting words
“Back then I never knew the impact Finlandia University would have on me, but it’s really changed the path of my entire life.”
Know an amazing Suomi or Finlandia alum we should feature or even would like to be featured yourself? We’d love to have you!
Drop us a line at email@example.com.
FINLANDIA PODCAST NETWORK
Thanks for checking out Leading the Pride, one of four podcasts in the Finlandia University Podcast Network. Leading the Pride is a monthly interview series getting to know the story of Suomi College/Finlandia University alumni. You can check out an archive at finlandia.edu/fridays. We also invite you to subscribe to the Finlandia Podcast Network wherever you get podcasts.
- Finlandia Fridays (weekly podcast going through a wide variety of FinnU topics)
- Lion Around (bi-weekly student-ran podcast)
- This Week in Finlandia Athletics (weekly podcast talking Finlandia Lions athletics)
- Leading the Pride (monthly interview podcast with FinnU alumni)
- Finlandia Podcast Network on Apple Podcasts
- Finlandia Podcast Network on Google Play
- Finlandia Podcast Network on SoundCloud
- Finlandia Podcast Network on TuneIn