Available online and for many students, free!
The Next Steps:
- Choose one of FinnU’s dual enrollment classes. Nearly all of our 100-level courses are eligible for dual enrollment. For a full list of available classes, please contact our admissions staff.
- Ask your guidance counselor how to register.
- Sign up for classes through Finlandia Admissions.
Benefits of Dual Enrollment at Finlandia include:
- Earn transferrable college credits while still in high school
- Apply your credits toward Finlandia’s Finnish Strong Transfer Scholarship
- Help limit college debt by reducing the time needed to earn your college degree
- Small class sizes that provide the help you need and improve your understanding of coursework
- Better prepare yourself for academic excellence in your college career
- Gain confidence in your ability to handle college courses
FINNISH STRONG SCHOLARSHIP – UP TO $12,000
As a Dual Enrollment student, you are already halfway to the Finnish Strong Transfer Scholarship since you’ll have completed 3 transferable college credit hours. The Finnish Strong Transfer Scholarship is available to all incoming full-time students with 6 or more college credits and a minimum 2.0 high school GPA.
To learn more about scholarships at Finlandia University, or to try out our new Scholarship Calculator, visit the link below.