On Friday the latest Alumni and Friends Email Newsletter was sent out to those subscribed to the monthly newsletter. You can view the entire newsletter here. If you’re interested in subscribing to the newsletter, visit finlandia.edu/alumni.
These stories were featured in the Feb. 1, 2019 Alumni and Friends Newsletter.
- 4 New Year’s Resolutions Alumni should make in 2019
- Leading the Pride Solves Crimes with Detective Clem Papineau
- Alumni Spotlight Yana Dee [Video]
- Kathleen Harmon (’86) named Chief Clinical Officer of PatientSafe Solutions
- Brittany Wadaga (’16) begins Nurse Practitioner position in Hancock clinic
- Fourth Annual MLK Day of Service included over 200 volunteers
- Meet Finlandia’s Online Education Leader, Dr. Michelle Rauch
- Lion Around rings in New Year with last semester “scaries”
- New Accounting Program Page Launched