Students interested in studying art and design at Finlandia University are invited to apply for the Dave and Elsa Brule Scholarship.
$20,000 Competitive Art Scholarship
Thanks to the generous support of Dave and Elsa Brule, we’re offering a $20,000 scholarship for one incoming art and design student. The student will receive the scholarship over their four years at Finlandia. Submitting for a preliminary portfolio review will help you understand how you can best prepare yourself for this competition and studying Art & Design with us here at Finlandia. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is April 26, 2020. There is a mandatory, in-person portfolio review day on May 9, 2020.
Benefits of attending Portfolio Review Day
- Meet Art & Design faculty
- Get a feeling of the atmosphere offered at Finlandia’s International School of Art & Design
- Explore the incredible facilities in Finlandia’s Jutila Center
- Meet with admissions and financial aid staff
- Portfolio review
- Applicants must be accepted to Finlandia University. Use our fast and free application.
- The portfolio review day is May 9, 2020. This is mandatory and you must be present in person.
Estimated Day of Agenda
The itinerary for review day will be released closer to the event. Times may vary, and individual day schedules may change depending on the number of people attending and/or which faculty member will be available. An exact agenda will be sent to you prior to the day of the competition.