Textbook Buyback will at North Wind Books on the campus of Finlandia University begins Thursday, April 25. This is your opportunity to get top dollar back for the textbooks after you’re done using them this semester. Below is the full schedule for Textbook Buyback this semester.
TEXTBOOK BUYBACK DAYS AND TIMES
- Thursday, April 25 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Friday, April 26 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday, April 29 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 30 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 1 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, May 2 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Friday, May 3 – 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
ABOUT NORTH WIND BOOKS
At the North Wind Shops of Finlandia University, you will find books and many other items to interest and tempt readers of both fiction and non-fiction, history enthusiasts, nature lovers, friends of the arts, and lighthouse and maritime buffs. There are books and gifts for travelers, titles for armchair philosophers, and books to rekindle memories of other times and places. Discover astounding photography, thought-provoking poetry and prose, and inspiring stories of early Copper Country immigrants and their contemporary decedents.
NORTH WIND BOOKS LOCATION
We are located at 437 Quincy Street, Hancock, MI 49930, on U.S. Highway 41. You can reach North Wind Books at 906-487-7217.
NORTH WIND BOOKS HOURS
- Monday – Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.