Textbook Buyback at North Wind Books begins December 6December 3, 2018
Textbook Buyback will be at North Wind Books, on the campus of Finlandia University, beginning Thursday, December 6. This is your opportunity to get top dollar back for textbooks after you’re done using them this semester. Below is the full schedule for Textbook Buyback this semester.
TEXTBOOK BUYBACK DAYS AND TIMES
- Thursday, December 6 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Friday, December 7 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday, December 10 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 11 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 12 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, December 13 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Friday, December 14 – 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
ABOUT NORTH WIND BOOKS
At the North Wind Shops of Finlandia University, you will find books and many other items to interest and tempt readers of both fiction and non-fiction, history enthusiasts, nature lovers, friends of the arts, and lighthouse and maritime buffs. There are books and gifts for travelers, titles for armchair philosophers, and books to rekindle memories of other times and places. Discover astounding photography, thought-provoking poetry and prose, and inspiring stories of early Copper Country immigrants and their contemporary decedents.
NORTH WIND BOOKS LOCATION
We are located at 437 Quincy Street, Hancock, MI 49930, on U.S. Highway 41. You can reach North Wind Books at 906-487-7217.
NORTH WIND BOOKS HOURS
- Monday – Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.