Beginning Oct. 1, McAfee Field will be available for all students to utilize for outdoor fitness and recreational purposes through Wednesday Oct. 7. It will be available during the following hours:
- Sign-in / Temperature Check
- Masks to be worn at all times
- Social distancing must be maintained. This means no games or workouts that involve contact with another person.
- Southwest gate will be used as the only entrance.
- No live hitting for baseball or softball.
- Must bring your own water bottle. No sharing of water bottles.
- Hand sanitizing as you sign in and out.
For any questions, please reach out to Michael Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: McAfee Field, Safe Open, safe open 2020