Students looking to get exercise and have fun playing intramural sports are invited to participate in the inaugural season of intramural futsal beginning Tuesday, November 15 and running through the end of the semester.
Futsal is basically indoor soccer with a smaller, weighted ball and is comprised of six people on a team. For more information regarding the details, contact men’s and women’s soccer coach Brent Chase.
IntraMural Futsal Game Days
- Tuesday, November 15, 9 to 11 p.m.
- Monday, November 21, 8 to 10 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 29, 9 to 11 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 6, 9 to 11p.m.
- Sunday, December 11, 1 to 3 p.m.
Tags: Brent Chase, Futsal, Intramurals