Click on the headings below to learn more about current job openings and other opportunities. For more information or to get help with an application, email CVC@finlandia.edu to request an appointment!
23andMe is committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and has developed and begun to execute a strategy that will ensure sustainability to this work. The People Team is looking for a passionate summer intern to join our team. This role will work with the DEI Director and others in the organization to research DEI trends and to analyze our ability to embed new trends into our current DEI strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with DEI Director and other team members to research and analyze DEI best practices.
- Research recruiting sources that provide candidates from diverse populations.
- Create documents to be utilized to share our current DEI activities.
- Coordinate DEI activities in conjunction with DEI Director
What you’ll bring:
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, but also act as a team player.
- A demonstrated passion for Social Justice and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Critical thinking skills.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or recent college graduate, preferably in human resources or another relevant field
23andMe, Inc. is the leading consumer genetics and research company. Founded in 2006, the mission of the company is to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. The company was named by Glassdoor as one of the Best Places to Work in 2019, MIT Technology Review to its “50 Smartest Companies, 2017” list, and named one of Fast Company’s “25 Brands That Matter Now, 2017”.
Learn more and apply here.
Assist Game Entertainment staff in day to day operations as well as marquee events and game days.
This is a paid internship and entails full-time weekdays (40+ hours).
The intern is required to work all home games (pre-season, regular season and post season), training camp and specified events (i.e. Family Night). Intern may be asked to work nights, holidays and weekends as needed.
Timeframe: June 2021 – May 2022 (twelve months)
*The official start/end date is subject to change and will be dictated by the Green Bay Packers.
- Assist with day-to-day administrative needs and miscellaneous projects as necessary.
- Assist with coordination and planning of game day entertainment elements including anthem singers, flag holders, halftime entertainment, sales promotions, Johnsonville Tailgate Village activations, Plaza activations, etc.
- Assist with coordinating training camp and game day staffing of Pack Attack – the promotions crew including hiring, training, scheduling and managing.
- Work closely with the Sales & Business Development interns on coordination and execution of game day elements and staffing.
- Assist with coordination of various activities surrounding training camp.
- Assist with coordinating, planning and executing special events as assigned. Examples include Family Night, Kickoff Concert, Home Pep Rallies, etc.
- Assist with management of Cheer Teams on game day including uniform set-up, distribution of uniforms and end of game reporting, etc.
- Assist with management of Tundraline (Drumline) on game day including check-in and payroll reports, uniform management, performance schedule, etc.
- Track and prepare reports for game day music played at all home games.
- Assist with creating the game day production script by working in a web based program, ShoFlo. Includes tracking and reporting music, promotions, announcements, etc.
- Daily computer work, power point documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Undergraduate degree (junior status minimum) in related field.
- Above average communication skills.
- Previous work experience in sports marketing and/or sports marketing events outside of classroom work required (sports team/athletic department).
- Experience (internship and/or part-time) with other sports teams preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to handle various projects at one time while performing at a very high level.
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours, within a team environment.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: April 2, 2021
Learn more and apply here.
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
- Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in global wealth management and financial services.
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their teams.
- Perform market research.
- Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services and clients’ financial needs.
- High school diploma required. In pursuit of college degree preferable.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work on a team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
Internships are intended to be positions that are for limited duration, with a maximum duration ten months.
Learn more and apply here.
For the full list, please visit https://www.finlandia.edu/center-for-vocation-career/
schedule an appointment
Come and see us in Nikander 15 or fill out the form below to request an appointment. Drop-ins welcome 9:30am-4:00pm M-F.Center for Vocation & Career, CVC, Seaton Center for Vocation & Career