Each semester there comes a time when students have to begin thinking about the next semester. So what does this registration time hold for you? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- March 1: Finalized schedules for Summer & Fall 2019 will be available online at finlandia.edu/register. Updated PINs will be available for students from their advisors.
- March 4: Advising week begins. Students should be meeting with their advisors to set up their schedules.
- March 20: Registration is opened for students with 60+ earned credits.
- March 21: Registration is opened for students with 30+ earned credits.
- March 22: Registration is opened for all students who are currently enrolled at Finlandia.
- April 26: The final day students can register themselves online. After this point, students will need to either have their advisor register them or will need to submit a signed registration card to the Registrar’s Office.
Don’t worry…it isn’t all business though! We also have registration season events to keep you full and informed.
- March 20/21: 8:30 – 10:00 Donuts & Coffee in Finlandia Hall Computer Lab
- March 22: 2:30 – 4:00 Pizza in Finlandia Hall Computer Lab
Students that register by March 22 at 4:30 p.m. will be entered into a drawing for one of three gift certificates to North Wind Books to help with books for the classes you just registered for.
Make sure to be on top of your registration season. Stay tuned to our Snapchat (@finlandiau) for reminders and information, and you can also visit finlandia.edu/register at anytime.Tags: Fall 2019 Registration, Jason Sullivan, Registration, Summer 2019 Registration