Finlandia University’s International School of Business is seeking adjunct instructors for:
- BUS 332 BUSINESS FINANCE (3)
- Presents the basic principles of the acquisition, financing and management of assets, building on the foundation of time value of money and valuation of securities, and introduces the techniques of capital budgeting and the cost of capital.
- BUS 448 INTERNATIONAL MARKETING (3)
- Studies the development and implementation of a marketing strategy in a global setting. Topics include how to devise a mission, utilize limited resources, and design and measure the effectiveness of an international marketing plan.
- ECN 331 GLOBAL ECONOMY (3)
- Studies gains and losses from international trade, trade barriers, and regional economic groupings, operation of foreign exchange markets, balance of payments accounts, and macroeconomic effects of international transactions.
As a learning community Finlandia University recognizes and affirms the dignity and worth of all people and cultures. We will strive to provide an institutional climate that does not perpetuate or tolerate forms of discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, developing and retaining a qualified and diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Finlandia University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex/gender, age, disability, religion, veteran status, familial status, height, weight, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other category protected by applicable law in admissions, employment, athletics, programs, and activities. The following person(s) has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies or gender equity concerns: Alyson DeLandsheer, Title IX Coordinator, (906) 487-7339, firstname.lastname@example.org
FINLANDIA UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Tentative start date is August 26, 2019. A Master’s degree in a related area is recommended and previous teaching experience is a plus.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
Interested applicants should mail or email cover letter, resume or CV, graduate transcripts, and contact information for three professional references to:Kevin Manninen
Dean of ISB
601 Quincy Street
Hancock, MI 49930