- This event has passed.
Diversity Dinner Week
March 15 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
An event every day that begins at 4:30pm, repeating indefinitely
The annual Diversity Dinner event is undergoing changes this year due to COVID-19 considerations. In lieu of occurring on one day, the event will be spread across the entire week of March 15-19. Students are supplying the Dining Services staff with recipes and then the staff will prepare the food, highlighting one culture every evening.
- Monday – Daniella’s Mexican – Authentic Flank Steak Taco
- Tuesday – Tam’s Vietnamese Spring Roll
- Wednesday – Andrei’s Blini ( Russian Pancakes with a fruit jam filling)
- Thursday – Yadie’s Puerto Rican Ground Beef Empanadas
- Friday- Marin’s Nikujaga – Japanese Beef and Potatoes
The event will only be available to residents of Finlandia Hall. Students will continue to carry out and all policies and procedures will be the same.