- This event has passed.
October 30, 2018 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
Employee Benefit Fair is Tuesday, October 30, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Jutila Center chapel.
The open enrollment period for Finlandia University is nearing, and with that comes the annual Finlandia Employee Benefits Fair. The fair is on the 3rd of the Jutila Center in the Chapel, Room 323.
BENEFITS / VENDORS REPRESENTED
- Medical / Health Insurance – MESSA Health
- Dental Insurance – Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance – VSP Vision Care
- Life / Voluntary Life/ Accidental Death Insurance – Mutual of Omaha
- Retirement / 403(b) – Empower Retirement Solutions
- AFLAC Insurance
- Information and enrollment forms will be available from the representatives.
- Employees can stop by anytime to meet with the benefit representatives.
- No appointments are required.
- Cider, coffee and donut balls will be provided.
- Drawing for door prizes.
Changes will be effective starting January 1, 2019 for the 2019 calendar year.
This is part of Finlandia University’s 2019 Open Enrollment period. For more on Open Enrollment visit finlandia.edu/openenrollment.