June 10-14, 2019 at Finlandia University
EXTENDED REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Registration is now open until 3 p.m. on Friday, June 7.
Students from the local community are invited to join Compass Creative Dramatics, a Chicago-based touring theatre company, for a weeklong theatre residency at Finlandia University.
Students in grades one through 12 will stretch their creativity and bravery muscles through daily rehearsals for Peter Pan. Students also perform alongside two professional actors during the week. No acting experience needed – just come ready to be silly and have fun! The week will culminate with two performance of Peter Pan on Friday, June 14.
- Dates: June 10-14, 2019.
- Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday; 8:30 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. Friday
- Location: All activities for the week will take place at the Jutila Center.
- Performances: Friday, June 14 at 2 and 6 p.m. at the Jutila Center’s LeRoy Keranen Conference, Room 323. Tickets are $6 each, with two provided to each registered student. Twelve and under are free.
- Cost: $135 / student
- Registration: Open through May 31, those registering must pay a $15 non-refundable deposit that goes toward the total cost.
- Lunch: Students can bring their own each day, or pay $30 for lunch to be provided by Finlandia University Dining Services.
- Extended Care: If a student can’t be picked up by 3:30, extended care is available until 5 p.m. for $20 for the week.