August 22 – 24, 2019
All newly admitted Finlandia students are required to attend New Student Orientation (NSO). Depending upon the number of credit hours earned at previous institutions, some students may only be required to attend one day of orientation.
- New and transfer students with 24 or fewer college credits (post-high school graduation) are required to attend the entire three-day orientation. These students are also enrolled in the one-credit course, Sisu Seminar – UNS 115, which is partially fulfilled through participation in the three days of New Student Orientation.
- New transfer students with 25 or more college credits (post-high school graduation) are only required to attend Friday, August 23.
The orientation program provides opportunities for students to learn more about Finlandia University by connecting with faculty, staff and university services, and other new students.
Orientation 2019 details are still being finalized, the event list below will be constantly updated. Check back often!
- Thu 22August 22 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- Thu 22August 22 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
- Fri 23August 23 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
- Sat 24August 24 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
- Sat 24August 24 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
- Sun 25August 25 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Documents, Links, and Reminders