The Finlandia University Student Senate plays a vital role in the development of the campus community. Each academic year the officers of the Student Senate are elected by student popular vote.
Student Senate Officers are here to listen to you, and to pass on your concerns to university administration. If you have a question, concern, or request, feel free to contact any of the officers. All Finlandia students are encouraged to participate in Student Senate activities.
The Senate may from time to time form subcommittees and special interest groups to address specific student concerns.
Contact the Student Senate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Student Senate:
- Responds to the requests and concerns submitted by the student body, faculty, or administration
- Stimulates and promotes academic, spiritual, social, cultural, and recreational activities
- Fosters high standards of Christian character and conduct throughout the university and community
2016-17 Student Senate Officers
- President: Isaac Tucker, email@example.com
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jenna Ollanketo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities Director: D.J. Skinner, email@example.com
- Campus Community Representative: Theresa Wolf, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graphic Design Artist: Abigail Tembreull, email@example.com
Student Senate Documents
Stop by a meeting and see what it’s all about!
- October 12, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- October 5, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- September 22, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- September 15, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- September 8, 2016 Meeting Minutes
- 2.16.15 Meeting Minutes
- 1.19.15 Meeting Minutes
- 1.12.15 Meeting Minutes
- 11.24.14 Meeting Minutes
- 11.17.14 Meeting Minutes
- 11.03.14 Meeting Minutes
- 10.27.14 Meeting Minutes
- 10.20.14 Meeting Minutes
- 9.29.14 Meeting Minutes
- 9.22.14 Meeting Minutes
- 9.16.14 Meeting Minutes
- 9.15.14 Meeting Minutes
- 9.3.14 Meeting Minutes
- 8.25.14 Meeting Minutes
- 8.15.14 Meeting Minutes