The Employee Benefits Fair is Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Jutila Center.
November is open enrollment period for Finlandia University, with that comes the annual Finlandia Employee Benefits Fair. The fair is on the 3rd of the Jutila Center in the Chapel, Room 323.
BENEFITS / VENDORS REPRESENTED
- Medical / Health Insurance – MESSA Health
- Dental Insurance – Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance – VSP Vision Care
- Life / Voluntary Life/ Accidental Death Insurance – Mutual of Omaha
- Retirement / 403(b) – Empower Retirement Solutions
- AFLAC Insurance
- ADP Payroll Electronic Sign-Up
- Information and enrollment forms will be available from the representatives.
- Employees can stop by anytime to meet with the benefit representatives.
- No appointments are required.
- Cider, coffee and donut balls will be provided.
- Drawing for door prizes.
Open enrollment will be November 8-November 30, 2017. Changes will be effective starting January 1, 2018 for the 2018 calendar year.