Forms Needed in the Certification Process
Home » Financial Aid » Veterans Education Benefits Information » Certification Process Forms

Please enter a search term to begin your search.

Veterans Benefits Forms

Paper Form 22-1990 - If you prefer to NOT file for benefits online through the VONAPP process, you will need to print out this paper form and submit it to the VA, along with a copy of your DD-214 Form.

Veterans Benefits Guidelines for Finlandia University - This form MUST be filled out and returned to our office before your first semesters certification will be done.

Request for Certification of Credits - This form MUST be filled out each prior to each semester in order to allow us to certify your credits with the VA for that upcoming semester.

Summer 2016 Request for Certification Form

Fall 2016 Request for Certification Form

For other forms that you may need to submit with the Veterans Affairs Office, you can visit