Introducing Campus Conduct Hotline
Your Campus-Wide Safety Net
Campus Conduct Hotline is a confidential, independent, call-in service that provides a simple, anonymous way for you to help preserve the values and reputation of our institution. One phone call from you can alert the institution administration of problems that may affect the entire campus community.
How Does Campus Conduct Hotline Work?
When you call Campus Conduct Hotline you will speak to a friendly,
trained specialist who will guide you through the details of your
concern. You will be given a case number for your reference, so your
call will be completely anonymous. No information will be taken about
you, so you will never be identified. Your concerns wil l be submitted
to the campus administration for investigation. Using your case number
you can ca ll Campus Conduct Hotline at any time to check on the status
of the investigation and learn of any actions that have been taken
thanks to your phone call.
When you use Campus Conduct Hotline, your call will be:
• Confidential and anonymous
• Answered by a masters'- degreed specialist in psychology or social service
• Handled with support and sensitivity
• Reported to the administration for investigation
• Assigned a case number you can use to follow-up on the status of your concern
When should you call Campus Conduct Hotline?
Campus Conduct Hotline offers an easy, comfortable way to report activity or behavior you may observe or experience on campus that is harmful, unethical, questionable, or causes you or someone else personal injury.
You should call the Campus Conduct Hotline if you experience or observe any of the following:
• Fraud or crime
• Sexual harassment
• Safety or facility risk issues
• Security and Internet policy abuses
• Code of Conduct violations
• Workplace hostility
• Unethical grading practices
• Fraudulent financial or business practices
• Any other questionable behavior
Campus Conduct Hotline (CCH) is brought to you by your institution and Educational 81: Institutional Insurance Administrators, Inc. (EllA). EllA is a leader in insurance services and risk management for higher education. For more information about CCH or EllA visit our websites at www.CampusConduct.com and www.eiia.org.