Theeeeyyyyy’rrrreee bacccckkkk! And Finlandia University staff couldn’t be more excited about it. The Suomi Roomies will be back in Hancock in 2016 for their second reunion! This group includes graduates from 1974 through 1978
Events will take place September 16-18 in Michigan’s Keweenaw Peninsula, and regisration is now open!
Schedule of Events
Check back often as events will be added as the weekend gets closer. More details on each event will be listed as they become available.
Friday, September 16
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Suomi Roomies Weekend Registration and Welcome at Jutila Center lobby
- 7 p.m. – Alumni Reunion/Banquet, with buffet style dinner and cash bar at Finnish American Heritage Center ($30 per person)
Saturday, September 17
- 1 p.m. – Finlandia Lions Football Game and VIP Area Party ($8 for game, $15 for VIP acecess)
- 5 p.m. – Cookout at McClain State Park ($10 per person)
Sunday, September 18
- 9 a.m. – Farewell Brunch in Cafe with students ($10 per person)
ramadahancock.com – (906) 482-8400
99 Navy Street – Hancock 49930
Magnuson Hotel Copper Crown
coppercrownhotel.com – (906) 482-6111
235 Hancock Street – Hancock
More lodging options available at keweenaw.info.
If you have any questions, comments or ideas for the upcoming Suomi Roomies Reunion, feel free to reach out to Finlandia University staff or members of the Finlandia Alumni Board.
Gary Montgomery – email@example.com
1983 Alum – Finlandia Alumni Board President
Steve Szuber – firstname.lastname@example.org
1977 Alum – All School Reunion Planning Committee Chair