Beginning on November 7, online class registration through the Empower program will be taking place for the fall semester. This page contains a schedule of when you will be eligible to register and a check list that students should complete the following steps.
To do before registering
- Set up an appointment with your academic advisor to discuss your upcoming schedule. Your advisor will give you a PIN that is specific to you for the upcoming semester. Without this PIN, you will not be able to register for classes online.
- If you are unsure of who your academic advisor is, you can log into the Empower program online for this information. If you continue to have difficulties, you can also stop by the Registrar’s office (Mannerheim 100 & 101) and we can help you get the contact information for your advisor.
- Verify that you do not have any holds on your account. If you have a hold from any department, including financial aid, student accounts, admissions or security, you will NOT be permitted to register for classes.
- You can log into the Empower program online and any holds from these departments will be listed on the Welcome screen. It is your responsibility to clear up the holds that have been placed on your account.
- December 2016 graduates must apply for graduation prior to November 15, 2016.
Spring 2017 Online Registration Schedule
- Spring 2017 Master Schedule – PDF (Updated 01/11/2017)
- Online Registration Instructions
- Master Schedule Spring 2017 (web)
- EMPOWER Access
- You will click on the 2016-17 Catalog option when asked.
- The ACKNOWLEDGE button is your friend! If you have any PENDING classes that have an “Acknowledge” option, be sure to hit the button to complete the process.
If you have any questions on registration for the upcoming semester, please contact your advisor or someone in the registrar’s office.