Beginning on November 13, online class registration through the Empower program will be taking place for the spring 2018 semester. This page contains a schedule of when you will be eligible to register and a check list that students should complete the following steps.
To do before registering
- Meet with your advisor in regards to planning out your schedule. At this point, your advisor will give you a PIN that will allow you to sign up for classes when you are eligible.
- Verify that you do not have any holds on your account. If you have a hold from any department, including financial aid, student accounts, admissions or security, you will NOT be permitted to register for classes.
- You can log into the Empower program online and any holds from these departments will be listed on the Welcome screen. It is your responsibility to clear up the holds that have been placed on your account.
- Spring and Summer 2018 grads must have their graduation applications submitted by November 21.
Spring & summer 2018 Online Registration Schedule
- Master Schedule Spring & Summer 2018 (web)
- EMPOWER Access
- Finlandia Core Courses – Spring 2018 Offerings
- Finlandia Core Courses Comprehensive List (For students under a progress sheet that is 2015-16 or prior)
- Writing Intensive Courses – Spring 2018 (For students under the 16-17 progress sheet or beyond)
- Student Registration Instructions
- CATALOG YEAR: If/When prompted in EMPOWER for a catalog year, select 2017-2018.
- The ACKNOWLEDGE button is your friend! If you have any PENDING classes that have an “Acknowledge” option, be sure to hit the button to complete the process.
- If a class is full to capacity and you want/need to be in the course, be sure to select the Wait List option on your pending courses.
If you have any questions on registration for the upcoming semester, please contact your advisor or someone in the registrar’s office.