For busy nurses looking to advance their career, budgeting for an RN-BSN program should be the last of your worries. At Finlandia University we’re making that part easier with our $15,000 Price Guarantee.
The $15,000 price tag includes all of a student’s credits and fees, whether that is as low as 30 or as many as 54 credits. It’s a price guaranteed for all students who enter the program starting September 2016. The pricing is relevant only to the university’s online RN-BSN program, and is limited only to courses needed for these students. More information on the program is below.
$15,000 Price Guarantee Basics
- When a student’s total bill for the RN-BSN program reaches $15,000 they will receive no additional bills.
- Courses are billed at $500/credit hour.
- Students will be billed all normal fees each semester.
- Students will have five years (or 15 semesters – counting summer courses as one semester) to complete the program.
- All normal admissions rules and regulations for Finlandia University and its nursing program persist with the RN-BSN program and its $15,000 Price Guarantee.
- Students lose their $15,000 Price Guarantee by holding a GPA of less than 2.5.
- Students will only be able to take the courses laid out as needed for the degree as part of the $15,000 Price Guarantee.
- Any interest in earning a minor or taking other courses will not be included in the $15,000 Price Guarantee.
- Students will not be eligible for any institutional scholarships.
- Students will be eligible for financial aid as usual to allow for loans and external scholarships.
Online RN-BSN Financial Aid Options
Finlandia University will work with your employer to help you take advantage of any continuing education funds that are available, including the recently announced $12,500 stipend made available to all nurses who work at Aspirus that are interested in advancing their career.
Finlandia’s financial aid office will also support students in finding external scholarships, grants and obtaining loans if needed. In order for FinnU’s financial aid staff to assist students, they will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Affordable RN-BSN at Finlandia University
Finlandia University has done the homework for you on pricing compared to many of our peer institutions – both regional and national.
|Institution||36-Credit Price||42-Credit Price||48-Credit Price||54-Credit Price|
|College of St. scholastica (Learn More)||$14,940 + Fees||$17,430 + Fees||$19,920 + Fees||$22,410 + Fees|
|Capella University (Learn More)||$12,960 + Fees||$15,120 + Fees||$17,280 + Fees||$19,440 + Fees|
|University of Phoenix (Learn More)||$18,360 + Fees||$21,420 + Fees||$24,480 + Fees||$27,540 + Fees|
|Kaplan (Learn More)||$11,340 + Fees||$13,230 + Fees||$15,120 + Fees||$17,010 + Fees|
|SNHU (Learn More)||$11,520 + Fees||$13,440 + Fees||$15,360 + Fees||$17,280 + Fees|
|University of Wisconsin-Green Bay (Learn More)||$14,940 + Fees||$17,430 + Fees||$19,920 + Fees||$22,410 + Fees|
Please Note: All general fees are included in Finlandia’s $15,000 Price Guarantee. In addition to general fees, most schools charge students just to apply and have course-specific fees. Any books or additional materials required for courses are not included in any of these prices. Each student comes from a unique working and educational background. To find out how many credits you would need, please contact RN-BSN Program Director Mark Miron.
Get your Bachelors of Science in Nursing degree online
The Finlandia University RN-BSN program is designed specifically to fit the needs of the professional nurse. We know you’re busy, and we know you don’t have a lot of time to spend on logistics. Contact us, and we’ll make this process as easy as possible to get you moving your career forward as quickly as possible.