Please enter a search term to begin your search.
RN-to-BSN Degree Completion:
ADMISSION TO PROGRAM: Students eligible for admission to the BSN completion program must
- Be eligible for admission to the University and clinical component of nursing program
- Have graduated from a state-approved nursing program
- Have successfully passed, or have a reasonable expectation of passing, the NCLEX-RN exam prior to entry into NUR343-Z Transition to Professional Nursing
- Possess an active license to practice nursing as a Registered Nurse in Michigan
- Be clear of any limitations to practice nursing in the State of Michigan
- Have completed all general education and pre-nursing courses with a minimum grade of "C"
- Have attained and maintained a college GPA of 2.7 or above
- Have completed the basic science and math requirements including 8 credits of Anatomy and Physiology, 4 credits of Microbiology, and 4 credits of Intermediate Algebra; or their equivalents
TRANSFER CREDITS: Students will be awarded transfer credit for the following:
- General education and pre-nursing courses up to a max of 46 credits
- A maximum of 30 credits of clinical nursing coursework at the ADN level
- 24 credits for experiential learning pending approval of the submitted portfolio